This course is free to fellows in an AHNS Advanced Training Council (ATC) accredited program.
Hands On Course Confirmed Date: Thursday 1/25/24 OR Friday 1/26/24
Thursday – 1/25/24 – Full Day Hands on Course from 7:00am ET – 4:00pm ET tentatively
Friday – 1/26/24 – Full Day Hands on Course from 7:00am ET – 4:00pm ET tentatively
**Exact schedule will be available at a later time
To apply to attend the hands on course, please complete the form below.
- Hands on course availability is on a first come, first served basis.
- AHNS staff will notify fellows if they have been approved to attend the requested course.
- To attend one of the hands on courses, fellows must have completed the online didactic course. (Didactic course details will be sent soon)
- All fellows are eligible to receive up to $750 in financial assistance for flights and hotels. You will receive details on how to receive this assistance once you have been confirmed to attend the course. Please do not make your own travel arrangements.
- The registration deadline for the 2023-2024 Course is Monday, September 11, 2024. Please note that dates will be assigned on a first-come first served basis and that we have a limited number of seats available in this years course. All notifications of acceptance into the course and confirmation of your training date will be sent to you via email after September 11, 2024.
- Please note this is considered an advanced head and neck course. All participants must have previous training on a da Vinci SI or SP system at your training institution. If you only have training on a XI system, you will not be eligible to participate. Please email Ochun Farlice ([email protected]) if you have any questions.
AHNS TORS Fellow Curriculum Application
"*" indicates required fields
For any questions, please contact the AHNS office at email@example.com.