AHNS Cancer Prevention Service Members: The application period for the 2021 Community Service Awards has closed, and it’s time to review and score the applications.
- Right-Click the names in the left-hand column below to access the applications (right-clicking will allow you to open the application up in a separate window so you don’t leave the scoring page – if you don’t right click, just hit the back arrow when you’ve finished reading the proposal and that will take you back to the scoring page).
- After reviewing each application, please rank them 1 to 5, 1 being the Strongest and 5 being the Weakest. You can save this scoring page and continue it later if you’re not able to knock it out all at once.
- We need to complete the scoring within the next two weeks, finishing up by Friday, March 5th. Let me know if you have any issues accessing the applications.
Applicants submit a proposal in the form of a letter, containing a detailed description of the project, including:
- The targeted population;
- The methods to be used;
- The expected outcome;
- The expected impact on community health and/or on our knowledge and understanding of head and neck cancer prevention and early detection;
- The estimated/actual cost, of the project;
- Any other available funding.