1. Skull Base Virtual Tumor Boards (part of the monthly tumor boards presented by the AHNS Curriculum Development & Maintenance Service)
- Sinonasal & Skull Base Malignancies(presented February 1, 2023)
- Sinonsal Malignancies (presented February 2, 2022)
- International Skull Base Virtual Tumor Board (presented March 31, 2021)
- Sinonasal Neoplasms: Open vs Endoscopic approach (presented Sept. 23, 2020)
2. AHNS Fellowship Curriculum – The AHNS National Standardized Head & Neck Fellowship Curriculum (Skull Base curriculum begins on page 34)
3. Additional Suggested Readings
Disclaimer and Waiver Statement:
These pages contain educational and work product materials developed by the leadership of the Skull Base Section. The content presented here is solely the work of the section involved and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or official stance of the American Head and Neck Society (AHNS) as a whole.
The information provided is for educational purposes only and should not be construed as official policy, endorsement, or representation of the AHNS. Any views or opinions expressed on these pages are those of the individuals presenting views or opinions, if any, and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the AHNS.
Readers are advised to verify information independently and consult with appropriate professionals for specific guidance. The section’s leadership, contributors, and the AHNS disclaim any liability for errors or omissions in the content presented on this page.
By accessing and using these pages, you acknowledge and agree to this disclaimer and waiver and agree to indemnify and hold harmless to the fullest extent of the law this [section], AHNS and anyone affiliated therein.