Te Whatu Ora, Waikato
- Head and Neck Surgery
Where you’ll be working: Ear Nose and Throat Department, Waikato Hospital - Hamilton, New Zealand
The details: Permanent position, Full or part-time
- Relocate to Hamilton, New Zealand
- Generous relocation allowance may be available
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
Applications are invited for the position of Specialist ENT Surgeon within the ENT department at Waikato Hospital. This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive and collegial department based in a modern hospital. The department is the tertiary referral centre for the central North Island, has strong links with the University of Auckland Medical School with students regularly attached to the team and is an accredited training centre for Specialist ENT trainees. There are excellent opportunities therefore for you to develop interests in research as well as undergraduate and post-graduate teaching and you can expect to be well supported in any transition into a part-time role in the private sector if you are motivated.
Click here to view the position description.
Mōu | About you
- We are ideally seeking a colleague with particular training and expertise in head and neck surgery, as well as general ENT. Given the skillset of our department we may however be able to accommodate an applicant with other subspecialty skills.
- The successful candidate will be required to conduct outpatient clinics at one or more of the peripheral hospitals within the Waikato District and participate in an on-call roster.
- Applicants should hold FRACS or an equivalent qualification and be eligible for Vocational Registration in ENT Surgery with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
Please apply directly online, applications are not able to be accepted via email.