We’re heading to the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in Phoenix from February 24-26 for the 2022 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium and we’d like you to join us. This meeting brings together all treatment specialties for a comprehensive look at the latest science and treatments for head and neck cancers. You won’t want to miss the most up-to-date information on multidisciplinary therapies, the latest clinical research, new treatment strategies, supportive care, scientific breakthroughs and toxicity mitigation. As an added bonus, you’ll be in person learning and sharing with your colleagues.
- Program Highlights:
Plenary and Oral Abstract Sessions with the highest rated and most relevant abstracts.
- Sessions focused on Patient-centric Head and Neck Care, Escalation Strategies and Novel Approaches in Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer, Commemorative Plenary Session, Development of Survivorship Programs, De-escalation for HPV, Recurrent Metastatic Disease and more.
- Timely keynote sessions including Disparities in Head and Neck Cancer and Towards Personalization of HPV Related Oropharyngeal Carcinoma.
- Hot Topics: Early Oral Cavity and Options in Advanced Skin Squamous Cell Carcinoma Adjuvant, Neo-adjuvant Including Recurrent Metastatic.
- Research Feature and Networking Reception.
- Plus, a Case Study and Debate: Curative Intent in the Elderly and Frail, all-digital posters, short oral presentations for selected posters, Trainee and Early-career Networking Luncheons, Exhibit Hall and many networking opportunities.
And if all that’s not enough to motivate you to act, maybe this will. Did you know that the average high temperature in Phoenix in February is a sunny, 72 degrees? Also, the AAA rated 4-Diamond property housing this event doesn’t disappoint with its extraordinary amenities and award-winning service. Make your plans now to join us.
View the schedule of events. The early-bird deadline is approaching, so be sure to register by December 15 to take advantage of the lowest registration rates. We look forward to seeing you in February in warm and beautiful Arizona for this multidisciplinary and practical symposium!
NOTE: Safety measures are in place to help ensure a safe meeting for all. Attendees and exhibit booth personnel will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and masks will be mandatory to attend all sessions and in the Exhibit Hall.