Register Now for the
Virtual AHNS 10th International Conference
and Attend the Advanced Practice Provider Symposium
The American Head and Neck Society (AHNS) is pleased to invite you to the virtual AHNS 10th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, which will be held July 22-25, 2021.
The theme is Survivorship through Quality & Innovation and the scientific program has been thoughtfully designed to bring together all disciplines related to the treatment of head and neck cancer.
As part of the virtual conference, we invite you and your colleagues to attend the inaugural AHNS Advanced Practice Provider Symposium. This symposium is the society’s tribute to the fundamental role APPs have within the multidisciplinary care team and the contributions of allied health personnel in general to the betterment of head and neck cancer care. As this year’s meeting focuses on survivorship through quality and innovation, the APP program will aim to address this theme as well. Come join us on The final day of the conference, Sunday, July 25th from 8:00am – 12:15pm CT, and tune into lectures, expand your knowledge, and identify opportunities for professional advancement and collaboration.
The APP Symposium will include topics on:
- Preparing Patients with Advanced Stage Head and Neck Cancer for Surgery
- Managing Adverse Events Following Head and Neck Surgery: A Review in Post-Operative Care for the Advanced Practice Provider
- Communication Skills for Engaging with Difficult Patient Behaviors
- The Integrated Visit: Collaborating with Speech and Language Pathologists
- Evidence and Dogma: Pretreatment Imaging for Head and Neck Cancer Patients
- Survivorship Care in Head and Neck Cancer
Following the above sessions on Sunday, July 25th, join other APPs for a virtual reception from 12:15pm – 12:45pm CT to network and meet colleagues.
Help us in spreading the word of this symposium by sharing this email with your colleagues, staff, or anyone else who may be interested in attending! You can also download the marketing slide for the APP Symposium to share here: https://www.ahns2021.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/AHNS-2021-APP-Symposium-Save-the-Date-PPT.pptx
For a full listing of the live meeting schedule, please visit the conference site.