Bringing together survivors, patients and
caregivers for education and connections
AHNS and the Head & Neck Cancer Alliance (HNCA) are pleased to announce the 2022 Virtual Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium.
Join us August 17-18, 2022 for a series of webinars on topics important to thriving in long-term survivorship, including:
- Nutrition, Swallowing, and Feeding Tube Challenges For Head and Neck Cancer Patients and Survivors
- Head and Neck Cancer and The Importance of Comprehensive Rehabilitation
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship and Aging
- Financial Burden of Head and Neck Cancer
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Dental Care During and Following Treatment
Each webinar is one hour long and includes a Q&A. Session panelists include medical experts, survivors, and other professionals whose experience and knowledge will help attendees continue to thrive in survivorship.