Please join us for our 4th Annual AHNS/HNCA Survivorship Symposium. This free educational program can be attended either in-person or virtually. The Survivorship Symposium will feature many leading head and neck cancer oncologists and supportive care experts as well as survivors sharing their personal journeys.
- Managing Head and Neck Cancer (HNC) Radiation Side Effects
- Nutrition, Swallowing, and Feeding Tube Challenges
- Dental Care and Oral Complications of Patients with HNC
- Importance and Impact of Oncology Rehabilitation for HNC
- Managing Stress During HNC Treatment and into Survivorship
- Becoming a HNC Survivor Champion
The in-person Survivorship Symposium will be held in Indianapolis, at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Canal, IUPUI from 9 am – 4:30 pm.
Both the virtual and in-person are offered FREE to patients, survivors, caregivers, and medical professionals. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided.