Practice Contact Information
CHU ucl NAMUR site Godinne Université Catholique de Louvain
avenue Dr Therasse 1
Email: [email protected]
Areas of surgical specialization in Head and Neck Surgery
Endocrine Surgery, Head and Neck Surgeon, Reconstructive Head & Neck Surgery
ENT Head & Neck Cancer and Thyroid Surgeon: Specialist in voice & swallowing disorder at Université Catholique de Louvain – CHU UCL Namur (BELGIUM), a pioneer university Hospital in minimally invasive surgical options to patient with ENT&HN disease.
Current activities and expertise
Laryngology – Head & Neck surgery – Dysphagia & related surgery – Sleep disorder & related surgery – Expertise in trans-oral Laser surgery as well as in trans-oral robotic surgery.
- Patients with benign and/or malignant diseases of head and neck (including mouth, throat, larynx, trachea, neck, salivary and thyroid glands.
- Patients presenting any dysfunction on voice production and / or swallowing process.
- Dysphagia & swallowing disorder
- Research activities on the same fields
- Head and neck cancer, salivary glands, thyroid gland, robotic surgery, Voice care, Swallowing disorder, Airway diseases management
Biography and education
- Graduated from Calavi University Medical School – BENIN – & UCL Medical School BELGIUM
- ENT & HN Surgery training at Université Catholique de Louvain -BELGIUM
- Voice Care & Swallowing disorder management at Université Catholique de Louvain
- Bachelor in public health care, Bachelor in Law, bachelor in General microsurgery and reconstructive surgery.
- Author and co-author of various publications
- ENT Emeritus professor : Université Catholique de Louvain -BELGIUM
- ENT& HN Surgeon; Senior Consultant ENT H & N Surgery Department CHU UCL Namur
- ENT & HN surgeon : Réhabilitation center (Centre Audiophonologie Reine Mathilde) CHU UCL Namur
Member of several European & American ENT and HN Society,