Practice Contact Information
550 Peachtree St NE
Medical Office Tower (MOT), 11th Floor
Areas of Interest in Head and Neck Surgery
Endocrine Surgery, Head and Neck Research, Head and Neck Surgeon, Reconstructive Head & Neck Surgery
I am a resident physician in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at Emory University in Atlanta, GA (anticipated graduation 2022). I obtained my MD from Emory University School of Medicine in 2017. Prior to that, I completed undergraduate degrees in Microbiology and Romance Languages at the University of Georgia in 2012.
I am passionate about head & neck oncology as well as endocrine and reconstructive surgery of the head & neck.
Outside interests include the outdoors/hiking, running, carpentry, literature, medical/surgical history, and spending time with my wife and dogs.
1. Halle TR, Corey AS, Todd NW. Jugular dominance is unrelated to isolated unilateral congenital aural atresia in children. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 2018; 110:118-122.
2. Halle TR, Benarroch-Gampel J, Teodorescu VJ, Rajani RR. Surgical intervention for peripheral artery disease does not improve patient compliance with recommended medical therapy. Annals of Vascular Surgery 2018;46:104-11.
3. Halle TR, Oh MS, Collop NA, Quyyumi AA, Bliwise DL, Dedhia RC. Surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea on cardiovascular outcomes: A systematic review. Chest 2017;152(6):1214-29.
4. Halle TR, Soares BS, Todd NW. Mandibular condylar hypoplasia in children with isolated unilateral congenital aural atresia. The Laryngoscope 2017.
5. Halle TR, Fainberg J, Todd NW. Iatrogenic trichloroacetic acid injury causing necrotizing otitis media and deafness. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 2017; 97:139-142.
6. Halle TR, Soares BP, Todd NW. Inner ear anomalies in children with isolated unilateral congenital aural atresia. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolarngology 2017; 95:5-8.