Registration Now Open for the
Virtual AHNS 10th International Conference
on Head and Neck Cancer
The American Head and Neck Society (AHNS) is pleased to invite you to the first ever virtual AHNS 10th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, which will be held July 22-25, 2021.
The theme is Survivorship through Quality & Innovation and the scientific program has been thoughtfully designed to bring together all disciplines related to the treatment of head and neck cancer. Our assembled group of renowned head and neck surgeons, radiologists and oncologists have identified key areas of interest and major topics for us to explore. You will have a chance to participate in the main conference panels and multiple courses.
We are excited that our exceptional keynote speakers are able to join us in this virtual platform:
• John Conley Lecture given by Rebekah E. Gee, MD, MPH, the Former Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Health
• Keynote Lecture given by Otis Brawley, MD, the Past CMO of the American Cancer Society
• Hayes Martin Lecture given by James Netterville, MD, the Mark C. Smith Professor of Head and Neck Oncology and Director, Head and Neck Oncologic Services at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
• Christopher O’Brien Lecture given by Suzanne Topalian, MD, the Associate Director of the Bloomberg-Kimmel Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy
• Survivor and former Buffalo Bills Quarterback Jim Kelly
We are excited to present this conference virtually and look forward to your participation! Please continue to check back on the AHNS website for conference updates, registration, CME information and more!