Registration for the AHNS 11th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer is now open!
“Welcoming Back the World: Striving for Innovation, Quality, Compassion and Collegiality”
July 8-12, 2023, at The Palais des Congrès Convention Center in Montreal, CN
Don’t miss 5 days of scientific sessions to include the following:
- Renowned Keynote and Named Lecturers
- 4 Specific Saturday Series (Salivary, Thyroid, Robotics – Additional registration fee applies)
- Specific APP Saturday Series
- Over 40+ Instructional Courses and 45+ Proffered Paper Sessions
- Poster Sessions
- Exhibits, Satellite Symposia and Industry Events
- AACR Conference (Friday & Saturday – Additional registration fee applies)
Please visit the AHNS 2023 website for more information.
The AHNS has booked discounted group rates at three hotels. Please click on the following link to view the hotel options and rates: AHNS Hotel Reservations
A global destination and major North American hub, Montréal is the ideal meeting city. It’s easily accessible by the newly revamped Montréal Trudeau airport, only 20 minutes from downtown, where you’ll find the cutting-edge convention center (Palais des congrès) and a wide range of hotels. Thriving economic sectors, innovative business leaders and dynamic local communities make this a safe, friendly and walkable city. Add to that our famous world-class culture, entertainment and culinary scenes and you’ve got the perfect blend of business and leisure, backed by the top-notch service of Montréal.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the AHNS Registration Manager at 310-437-0559 x 128 or by email at [email protected]