NEW – Join us for another great webinar, “HPV Liquid Biopsies: Ethical and Practical Considerations” presented by the AHNS Mucosal Malignancy Section” on Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 7:00 PM Eastern (USA/Canada).
Check Out – American Head and Neck Society (AHNS) is honored to launch the AHNS Peer Support Network Program.
- Check out the AHNS Find-A-Physician Page
The Find A Physician feature is now available for viewing AHNS member profiles and specialities. To search and review existing profiles, click the Find-A-Physician tab on the AHNS home page.
- To create your profile, or to modify your existing profile:
- Log in to the AHNS website.
- In the Member Panel, click #5 to create a new profile, and click #6 if you already have a profile and wish to update it.
- Members are encouraged to add their social media handles in order to be tagged on AHNS Instagram and Twitter pages. Both AHNS members and non members can view profiles.
- If you are having trouble accessing your account click here
NEW Virtual Webinar Series Tumor Board
“Advances in Management of Melanoma” presented by the AHNS Cutaneous Cancer Section
NEW AHNS Virtual Education Series from the CDMS:
“Recurrent Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma & the Role of Surgery” presented by the AHNS Skull Base Surgery Section
‘Recon Round the World: INDIA – “Management of Complex Oral Cavity Reconstruction” presented by the AHNS Reconstructive Head & Neck Surgery Section
“Exploring Controversies in Management of Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma of the Head and Neck” presented by the AHNS Cutaneous Cancer Section
Check out the AHNS Job Board!
The job postings are available to AHNS Members – be sure to log in to see the listings and to post new positions you want to share with the AHNS membership. Both members and non members can post listings so be sure to forward on this great opportunity to your colleagues.
AHNS Journal Club Volume 48 presented by the AHNS Cutaneous Cancer Section
AHNS Cutaneous Section is seeking authors for the Heads Up! Blog! If you have an area of expertise and would like to share your perspective, reach out to us at [email protected]