AHNS – What’s New on the Website
Many of your AHNS Sections and Services have been hard at work providing excellent and educational webinar contents to you, our members, fellows and colleagues across the globe. Take a look at the new material available now on the website:
Live Tonight! AHNS TORS Webinar Series:
“TORS Alphabet Soup: From Si to SP and Beyond”
New Content on the AHNS Website!
Click on the highlighted links below to see What’s New from AHNS!
- New Message from AHNS President Dr. Brian Burkey
- New Virtual Tumor Board from the Curriculum Development & Maintenance Service
- Good, Bad, Ugly: Thyroid Cancers
- New Cases in the Skull Base Oncology Case Series:
- Skull Base Reconstruction Following Surgical Resection of Sinonasal Malignancy
- Esthesioneuroblastoma: Management of the N0 Neck
- SMARCB1(INI-1)-deficient Sinonasal Carcinoma
- New AHNS Webinar
- Current Challenges & Strategies in Head & Neck Surgical Clinical Trials: Advances in Treatment
- New Journal Club
- AHNS Salivary Gland Section Issue
Sign up for the American Head & Neck Society Mentoring Program
Don’t miss the chance to participate in this great program!
Deadline December 1, 2022, at Midnight Eastern Time