Join the American Head & Neck Society at this year’s virtual COSM as we focus on “Coming Together in Crisis – The Conversations We Need to Have: COVID, Disparity, Ethics, Education, our Future”.
The virtual COSM meeting is taking place April 7-11, 2021 with AHNS sessions taking place on Wednesday, April 7th and Thursday, April 8th.
We hope you can join our live sessions and be a part of the conversation as these important topics are discussed.
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- COVID 19: The Approaching Storm with Ehab Hanna, MD
- COVID Recap with Maie St. John, MD, PhD
- COVID-19 and the Effects on Cancer Surgery: The Tsunami after the Earthquake with Jonathan Irish, MD, MSc, FRCSC
- COVID Caused Clinic and OR Challenges: Strategies, Successes and Failures
- Multidisciplinary Care Post COVID: Did We Evolve or Simply Pivot?
- Enhanced Challenges of Global Medicine During and After COVID
- Research and Clinical Trials: Coping, Evolving and Succeeding during the Pandemic
- Publishing in the COVID Era: Did We Over or Under Compensate?
- A Personal Experience with Bevan Yueh, MD
- Open Forum: A Time to Share – Be a part of the conversation!
Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Facts, Challenges and Actions
- Providing ‘Truly’ Equitable Care Across Diverse Populations, Cultural Competency, Financial Toxicity
- Core Ethical Principles: Explanations and Applications
- Should There Be More Surgeons in Palliative Care Fellowships or More Palliative Care in Surgical Fellowships? A Round Table Discussion
- Head and Neck Fellowships: Have We Evolved?
- What is the Future of Educational Activities: Virtual or In-Person and Out-of-Date?
- Inspiring and Educating Medical Students and Residents: More Than Just Replacing Ourselves
- How Do We Crash the Ceiling for Woman in Head and Neck Surgery? An Action Plan is Needed, Faculty Development, and Retention
All-Access Registration Fees:
*A $35 administration fee will be added to all categories, excluding Residents and Medical Students
Member – $150*
Non-Member – $200*
Allied Health $125*
International – $125*
International (Low/Middle Income) – $75*
Active Military (Non-Member) – $175*
Resident – $100
Medical Student – $75
COSM is offering one fee for access to all 9 Societies’ presentations, panels, and posters, in addition to the virtual COSM Exhibit Hall. Up to 118.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and MOC points will be offered.
Following the live virtual meeting, content will also be available for on-demand viewing to all registrants.
- For any COSM registration questions, please contact [email protected].
- For any AHNS program questions, please contact [email protected].
SAVE THE DATE!
Mark your calendars for the AHNS International Conference on Head & Neck Cancer taking place July 22-25, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago, IL. For more information, please visit https://www.ahns2021.org/.