This course is free to fellows in an AHNS Advanced Training Council (ATC) accredited program.
Hands-On Course Confirmed Date: Thursday 3/02/23 OR Friday 3/03/23 in Atlanta, GA
Thursday – 3/02/23 – Full Day Hands-on Course from 7:00am ET – 4:00pm ET tentatively
Friday – 3/03/23 – Full Day Hands-on Course from 7:00am ET – 4:00pm ET tentatively
Thursday – 3/02/23 – Dinner from 6:00pm ET – 8:00pm ET tentatively (Dinner is available on Thursday (3/2/23) evening. All fellows attending the 3/2/23 & 3/3/23 courses are invited to attend. Please note, that dinner is not mandatory and there will not be a dinner on 3/3/23.)
**Exact schedule will be available at a later time. All Hands-on sessions will take place in Atlanta, GA.
View the Full Training Curriculum and Requirements here.
To be eligible to participate in the AHNS TORS Training Curriculum for Fellows during the 2022-2023 academic year, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To receive a certificate of completion for the curriculum, fellows must:
- Be a fellow in an AHNS ATC accredited program
- Register for the 2022-2023 AHNS Transoral Robotic Training Course via the application below
- Complete the Virtual Didactic Training Module (fellows will receive access to the Virtual Didactic Module after they have registered for the course)
- Submit a letter of support/recommendation from your Program Director (https://www.ahns.info/ahns-tors-fellow-lor/)
- Attend a hands-on training
- Submit T-Res log of 10+ TORS procedures as assistant and 10+ TORS procedures as surgeon (email to [email protected])
- Submit a CV
Applications will be accepted on a first-come basis. The didactic on-demand course must be completed prior to hands-on training. Please submit your application to participate through the form below.
Certificate of Completion
Participants who complete the AHNS TORS Curriculum will be eligible to receive a certificate of completion.
All participants will be expected to maintain a TORS case log during fellowship through T-Res. However, only participants able to document a minimum of 10 TORS procedures completed as assistant and 10 TORS procedures completed as surgeon will be eligible for the certificate.
If you are confirmed for a course date, please note any cancellations must be made at least two weeks in advance. Any cancellations within two weeks of the hands on training will forfeit your participate in future hands on training and you will not receive a certificate of completion. If you have any questions about this policy, please let me know.
For any questions, please contact the AHNS office at [email protected].
Applications for the 2023 AHNS TORS Fellows Course have now closed. If you have any questions please email [email protected] .