Information & Application
- The targeted population;
- The methods to be used;
- The expected outcome;
- The expected impact on community health and/or on our knowledge and understanding of head and neck cancer prevention and early detection;
- The estimated/actual cost, of the project;
- Any other available funding the project has or will receive.
We are looking for unique, innovative projects for this award. award. Applications for cancer screening and community education events have been most common in years past and are certainly welcome. Applications that focus efforts on underserved communities and higher risk populations are encouraged. Other submissions from previous years have included some of the following:
- Educational initiatives for medical students regarding cancer prevention
- Creation of interactive, custom multimedia educational materials for patients about cancer prevention and detection
- Education of high school students about HPV, vaccination, risk factors etc.
- Helping provide HPV vaccinations to members of the community
Applications are due Monday, February 26th at midnight Eastern Time. Recipients will be announced in mid-March.
AHNS Cancer Prevention Service - Community Service Award Application
"*" indicates required fields