4. Ganly, I., D. Goldstein, et al. (2013). “Long-term regional control and survival in patients with “low-risk,” early stage oral tongue cancer managed by partial glossectomy and neck dissection without postoperative radiation: the importance of tumor thickness.” Cancer 119(6): 1168-1176.
5. Huang, S. H., D. Hwang, et al. (2009). “Predictive value of tumor thickness for cervical lymph-node involvement in squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity: a meta-analysis of reported studies.” Cancer 115(7): 1489-1497.
7. Flach, G. B., M. Tenhagen, et al. (2013). “Outcome of patients with early stage oral cancer managed by an observation strategy towards the N0 neck using ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration cytology: No survival difference as compared to elective neck dissection.” Oral Oncol 49(2): 157-164.
8. Civantos, F. J., R. P. Zitsch, et al. (2010). “Sentinel lymph node biopsy accurately stages the regional lymph nodes for T1-T2 oral squamous cell carcinomas: results of a prospective multi-institutional trial.” J Clin Oncol 28(8): 1395-1400.
9. Nahmias, C., E. R. Carlson, et al. (2007). “Positron emission tomography/computerized tomography (PET/CT) scanning for preoperative staging of patients with oral/head and neck cancer.” J Oral Maxillofac Surg 65(12): 2524-2535.